CCR Blog

Conservative's Chat Room members write on the CCR Blog. Notable statements made in the chat are posted so others can discuss.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

In posting my "blogs" over the past month or so on this website, I have more than sufficiently covered the state of our "free press" and my fears of the results of "misinformation and unbalanced reporting". "The Unbalanced State of Free Speech in America", Friday, October 22, 2004.
I also voiced my opinion that conservatives needed to respond to accusations being made against President Bush ("Support our President", Tuesday, October 19, 2004), that the "slanted news coverage" by the liberal media was giving Candidate Kerry an unfair advantage ("The Liberals are Stealing our Republic" Wednesday, October 27, 2004), and that those same liberals were "attempting to sell us a bag empty of substance, but full of tricks" ("Proof Continues to Mount that Kerry is Unqualified to Serve in the White House", Tuesday, October 26, 2004").
Well, my fellow conservative Americans, you waded through all that hyperbole, the misinformation, the unbalanced reporting, AND ignored all the labels and insults thrown at the "conservatives" of this country, and put President Bush back into office for four more years. I am SO impressed by the number of "thinking" individuals in this wonderful land. I, therefore, wish to give you credit for this most important of results, extend my thanks, and acknowledge my gratitude for all your efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home